If you haven’t attended the Fraser Valley Wine Festival before, you’re in for a treat! For 28 years, the Rotary Club of Central Langley has held this event to benefit youth in our community.
The gala event includes food samples from over 12 area restaurants and merchants as well as an exceptional selection of local and imported wines from no less than 32 wine merchants!
For $55 per ticket, here’s what you can expect:
- After closing on Saturday, November 4, the Willowbrook Shopping Centre is taken over by the wine and food merchants who set up their displays and tasting stations in the mall aisles.
- At the entrance, you will be handed some tickets to redeem for wine samples. Enjoy a taste of Vista D’Oro’s Cabernet Foch, Township 7’s Unoaked Chardonnay or perhaps Backyard Vineyard’s Award Winning Nosey Neighbour Red!
- The food choices are plentiful and you’ll find some of your favourite restaurants are represented as well as some eateries you’ve been wanting to try. Brown’s Social House, The Keg, Milestone’s and Dublin Crossing are just a few of the brands you’ll recognize. Sample the food as you walk around, chat with your friends (or make new ones).
- An incredible grand prize will be drawn during the evening – Imagine winning an Alfresco Alpine Dining Experience for 4! This $2500 prize takes you and your friends via helicopter for a champagne dinner on a mountaintop in the Coast Mountains. Wow!!!
- Chocolate! I’m pretty sure they were giving away chocolate last time I went to the Fraser Valley Wine Festival.
The 2017 Fraser Valley Wine Festival
Saturday, November 4 – 7pm-9:30pm
Willowbrook Shopping Centre, Langley (south entrance)
Tickets are available online or at the Customer Service Counter in the Willowbrook Shopping Centre. But don’t wait as they sell out quickly!